The INHORGENTA TRENDFACTORY #ReInspire has celebrated a successful premiere. The participants used the trend platform on October 22, 2020 for interdisciplinary knowledge transfer, intensive discussions and networking.
- INHORGENTA TRENDFACTORY #ReInspire with (l. t. r.) Hanna Klose Host and Stefanie Mändlein, Exhibition Director at INHORGENTA
“It was a sight to behold. We showed just how much spirit and enthusiasm is poured into our industry,” says Stefanie Mändlein, Exhibition Director at INHORGENTA. She was very happy with the TRENDFACTORY #ReInspire: “Our aim with this event was to provide new inspiration for the industry. And we’ve done just that.”
The event featured:
- Around 500 participants from 30 countries
- 31 speakers from companies such as Breitling, Garmin, IBM, Ole Lynggaard, Porsche Design Timepieces, Salesforce, etc.
- Four hours of keynotes, interviews and discussions
- Ten masterclass
The keynotes and panels showed that the industry is particularly concerned with its relationship to customers: What expectations do customers have? Which value propositions does each company offer their customers? What form should the customer experience take?
- INHORGENTA TRENDFACTORY #ReInspire with Antonio Carriero, Chief Digital and Technology Officer Breitling SA
Antonio Carriero, Chief Digital and Transformation Officer at Breitling, also provided insight into how his company is responding to these questions: “The expectations of customers have changed. The value of the brand and its engagement are increasingly important to our customers and, therefore, to us. In particular, this means personalizing the relationship with our customers and being genuine with them.”
- INHORGENTA TRENDFACTORY #ReInspire with Gerhard Novak, General Manager Porsche Design Timepieces
Gerhard Novak, General Manager of Porsche Design Timepieces, says: “In the luxury segment, we are finding that customers increasingly expect innovative product and service concepts. At Porsche Design, we see it as our duty to meet the expectations of our customers with appropriate innovations. The TRENDFACTORY #ReInspire offers a platform that’s very well suited to discussions on this subject.”
“The future will only be difficult if we don’t risk anything”
Malene Petrea Skov, Head of Communications for Georg Jensen, is impressed by the format: “You shouldn’t miss this conference. It’s exactly what the industry needs right now.”
Philippe Roten, CEO Favre-Leuba, adds: “The future will only be difficult if we don’t risk anything. And we’re determining the future now.” The INHORGENTA TRENDFACTORY #ReInspire wants to set the course for that.